Crush Swim Wash
Bikinis Over Everything bikini wash is an all-natural, eco-friendly, and amazing smelling liquid soap designed to care for your high-quality swimwear and delicates. The bottles are 100% recyclable and reusable. Their original fragrance is scented with Gardenia essential oil for the freshest and longest lasting scent.
- The 1 oz bottle is intended for travel and can be used to wash your bikinis or delicates up to 5 times. The 8oz can be used for over 40 washes
- Comes with a twist cap (for travel) as well as a cork cap
- Not eligible for promotional discounts
- Final Sale item
We encourage our babes to recycle and reuse our packaging. All bottles are refillable and all shipping material can be recycled. We thank you and our planet does too!
Our unique suits are handmade in small batches, making them more exclusive
-We accept returns for store credit only. We do not currently offer refunds to original forms of payment.
-Promotional sales over 20% off or items tagged as final sale are final sale. No exceptions.
For our full policy click here
Orders ship within 1-3 business days. (select holidays such as black friday may take slightly longer due to high volume)
If an item has a ship time frame or pre-order date next to it, the full order will ship together with that stated date. To ship pre-order items separately from other in stock items, please make two separate orders.
For full order details click here
Bikini Crush Swimwear is constructed with the finest imported fabrics and delicate trims. Many of the suits are delicate in nature and need to be cared for with TLC. While many are mild water friendly, please refer to the product page of the style to see if it is poolside only.
- All swimwear should be hand washed after every use. Never machine dry or dry clean.
- Do not leave salt or chlorine water on
- Be sure to lie flat or hang to dry.
- Please hand wash with cold water and mild soap (like Lingerie or swimwear detergent, even a colorless dawn dish soap works).
- Do not use bleach, even on white suits.
For more details on care visit this link