Suits are handmade to order. Turn around times can be found on our order information page:
1. Return/Exchange/Replacement Policy
- Since swimwear is HANDMADE, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Cancellations cannot be guaranteed as we strive to get orders working on/or shipped as soon as possible.
- FULL priced items for Exchange of size/alterations or styles are available for swimwear within 7 business days of delivery and require an approval. These items MUST be unworn/unwashed (please try on swimwear over underwear). Please contact us before you ship anything back to us, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible for return shipping or shipping for the exchange of a suit. ONE exchange per order will be granted with approval. Customer is responsible for any additional fees if the exchanged suit retails at a high price and for shipping the item back to them after exchange is completed. You will be invoiced the shipping amount before we send it back to you. Items of a lesser value for exchange will be issued a store credit.
* SALE OR PROMOTIONAL ORDERS OVER 20% OFF IS FINAL SALE, NO EXCHANGES.
** ALL JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES FINAL IS SALE
-Jewelry may contain sharp edges or fabric may cause irritation. Please use caution when wearing or putting on your bikini or accessory. If any there are any defects in your order, please email us and we will exchange or send a replacement for you. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur to the customer when using our items such as and not limited to, cuts, burns, irritation, allergic reactions etc.
- In the unlikely event your item comes damaged, we can offer a replacement. Damages must be claimed within 3 business days of confirmed delivery. Please email us at email@example.com for approval. Once the submission has been approved, you may ship the suit back within 2 business days for your replacement piece **provided it is still in stock**. If tracking for overseas orders are limited (priority service) we cannot guarantee a replacement at the cost of Bikini Crush Swimwear. Shipments will come with $50 insurance for damages for priority domestic and $100 express domestic and no insurance international for priority or promotional shipping and $200 express. Please be sure to purchase an express or full tracking method of shipping and insurance. Bikini Crush Swimwear will cover the cost of a non express service for replacement pieces and if the buyer wishes they can upgrade to an express method at their expense. If damages occur during shipping the buyer must file a claim to reclaim money for the expense of shipping the item back to Bikini Crush Swimwear. Bikini Crush Swimwear will cover the cost to send a replacement to the buyer non express.
- If we receive a suit that has been worn we will send the suit back to you and not exchange or refund it and you will be banned from future purchases.
- Custom Bikinis are allowed two sizing alterations, after that an additional fee will be added before your order. You are responsible for shipping the item to us and the cost of shipment back to you, for any alterations completed.
- Promotional coupons at checkout, sale or custom designed and fit bikinis are Final Size, No returns or exchanges, NO exceptions.
- We understand that online shopping can be difficult especially with swimwear, if you are dissatisfied for any reason please contact us first to resolve any issues. We WANT you to look and feel Fabulous in your Bikini Crush Swimwear and we will work our best to make sure you feel happy with your purchase.
**Please allow us time to create your exchanged suit if its made to order. We make items to order and cannot predict inventory of exchanged styles ahead of time. This can take the normal production time. Please note this includes Rush Orders, so keep this in mind when ordering**
Items not covered under our warranty of damages:
- General wear and tear
- Past 3 business days of your confirmed delivery date
- Discoloration of fabrics and hardware due to continuous salted water and/or chlorine exposure.
- ALL orders will be sent with tracking information for you to check online with the corresponding courier's website. Once your order is prepped for shipment, you will receive a tracking number from our automated system. It may take a day or two for pick up as we prep many orders in queue and await our service to come and take them to their new home!
- Once the order ships from us, IT IS NOT our responsibility and is the property of the purchaser. Tracking numbers will automatically be e-mailed once the order is prepped for shipment.
- If you have any reason to believe there may be an issue with delivery, please contact us to require signature confirmation for your delivery (for a small fee).
- ALL of our packages come with $50 insurance, but to purchase additional insurance please contact us directly. This is the buyers responsibility, so please do not hesitate to ask us for any further questions regarding our shipping policy.
Bikini Crush Swimwear is not responsible for any packages lost or stolen in the mail. Every customer will receive an order number as well as the tracking number when their order has been shipped out. Once you have received this information, it is no longer the responsibility of Bikini Crush Swimwear.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - CUSTOMS INFORMATION:
-Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country for it's delivery.
- We ship your order with taxes unpaid, so please take note if you will occur any charges as we are not responsible for them. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.This is standard for most online purchasing with any company. If you do not pay these taxes or your package is UNCLAIMED, you will NOT be given any refunds if the items are not paid for and collected. This is the buyers responsibility and unclaimed items due to non payment of VAT tax will not be refunded.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
For items that come back to us being either unclaimed at customs or the wrong address or information was given to us, a store credit will than be issued MINUS any costs that have occurred to us for the order (i.e. shipping and handling costs).
TO CHECK HOW MUCH WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED AT CUSTOM FROM YOUR COUNTRY PLEASE CHECK THE LINK BELOW:
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WITH THE SERVICE CHOSEN AS NON EXPRESS HAS LIMITED TRACKING AS STATED AT CHECKOUT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR THESE PACKAGES WITH THIS GIVEN SHIPPING SERVICE. IF YOU WISH FOR THE MOST SECURE METHOD OF SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE AND FULL TRACKING, PLEASE CHOOSE EXPRESS.
3. VAT TAX
Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
We ship your order wit taxes unpaid, so please take note if you will occur any charges as we are not responsible for them. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.This is standard for most online purchases with any company. We will NOT be responsible for these fees as we do not collect them. If you do not pay these taxes you will NOT be given any refunds if the items are not paid for and collected. This is the buyers responsibility and unclaimed items due to non payment of VAT tax will not be refunded.
For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
4. Choice of Law
This agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of New York, without regard to any contrary result that might otherwise be indicated by application of any applicable rules with respect to conflicts of laws or choice of law.
5. Design Rights and Knock-offs
By accepting these terms and conditions and consummating your purchase, you: (a) acknowledge that Bikini Crush Swimwear is the sole owner of all rights to the design of the bikini(s) you purchase or have in the past purchased from Bikini Crush Swimwear; and (b) represent that you have no intention of copying, will not copy, and have not in the past copied, the bikini(s) you purchase or have in the past purchased from Bikini Crush Swimwear, or any design element thereof, specifically including but not limited to the cut, shape, silhouette, pattern, color scheme, or jewelry, without regard to whether such design element(s) is (are) separately copyrightable or protectable under copyright law.
6. Damages and Injunctive Relief
(a) You agree that any violation of Section 5 above will entitle Bikini Crush Swimwear to damages in the amount of any revenue you derive or have in the past derived from the sale of swimwear incorporating any design element copied from a bikini or other product purchased at any time from Bikini Crush Swimwear.
(b) You further agree that, should Bikini Crush Swimwear bring suit against you for a violation of Section 3 above based on the sale of a product or products that Bikini Crush Swimwear alleges were copied, in whole or in part, from a bikini or other product purchased from Bikini Crush Swimwear, you will stipulate to the entry of an injunction requiring you to cease all sales of the products alleged to have been so copied.
(c) You further agree that, should you breach Section 5(b) above and refuse to so stipulate, Bikini Crush Swimwear will be entitled to immediate entry of an Order directing specific performance of your obligations under Section 5(b).
7. Jurisdiction and Venue
You agree that any suit arising out of an alleged breach of Section 5 of this agreement shall be brought in the Federal or State Courts located in Florida State and consent to personal jurisdiction in such courts.
8. Consent to Service of Process Without the State
You unconditionally and irrevocably consent to service of any complaint alleging breach of Section 5 above by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address to which Bikini Crush Swimwear ships any bikini or other product you purchase.
9. Costs of Enforcement
You agree that if you are found to have breached Section 5 above, you will be required to pay all costs and attorney’s fees actually incurred by Bikini Crush Swimwear in connection with your breach of Section 5, including but not limited to all costs and fees incurred in connection with any lawsuit alleging such a breach.
If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force.
The paragraph headings used herein are for convenience only and will not be used in construing this agreement.
12. No Modification or Waiver
This agreement may not be modified except in a writing signed by both you and Bikini Crush Swimwear. No claim or right arising out of this agreement can be waived by a party, in whole or in part, unless made in a writing signed by such party. Neither any course of conduct or dealing nor failure or delay by any party in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this agreement will operate as a waiver of such right, power, or privilege, and no single or partial exercise of any such right, power, or privilege will preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power, or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege. A waiver given by a party will be applicable only to the specific instance for which it is given.
13. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Bikini Crush Swimwear be liable to you for any amount greater than the cost of any bikini or other product you purchased from Bikini Crush Swimwear and about which you have alleged liability.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.